The Thermo Panel IIe Magnetic Patio Panel Cat Door combines the dual-pane, low "e" glass of the Thermo Panel IIIe with a high-quality magnetic pet door manufactured by CatWalk.
Here are the major features of this patio pet door:
* Magnetic Operation allows access for your pet but not for strays.
* New! Low "e", Dual pane, Insulated glass unit: Provides superior insulating and sound-deadening to nearly every patio pet door on the market.
* 'No Tools' Installation. Temporary installation doesn't require drilling holes.
* 'Spring load' design: Thumbscrews allow quick and easy installation and removal
* Built in 'Anti-Whoops' allows for 3/4" change in adjustment range to accommodate measuring errors or to accommodate a too tight fit.
* Draft Stopper - Stops air leaks between the stationary and sliding panels.
* Available in sizes to fit any sliding glass door (min track width 1"):
Standard ranges include 74 3/4" - 77 3/4" and 771/4"-801/4"
Standard 'Oversize' is 931/4"-961/4"
Custom height ranges include:1
Custom undersize < 74 1/4" (especially for sideways sliding windows)
Custom oversize 80 1/4"-93"
* Included pin lock securely fastens sliding glass door locked against the patio panel: 'pin' type lock.
* Superior Customer Protection: 90 day return, 10 year warranty
The CatWalk Magnetic Cat Door used in the Thermo Panel IIe combines a magnet-operated locking mechanism and a 4-way lock to give complete control over the access of your cats. But it keeps stray cats out. Because the CatWalk door is magnetic, there are no batteries to wear out at a bad time and there's no need to be near a wall outlet. Also, the CatWalk uses a polycarbonate flap which is much stronger than the typical Plexiglas flaps found on other electronic or magnetic cat flaps. We do a pretty good business in replacement flaps for the Plexiglas types but not for the polycarbonate types.
While the magnetic portion of the Thermo Panel IIe Magnetic Patio Panel Cat Door keeps out unwanted strays, the 4-way lock gives you complete control over your own pets comings and goings.
Two collar keys are included. These magnets are rather strong and not recommended for kittens to use.
Please refer to the important information contained in 'Key Points', 'Patio Panel FAQ' and 'Patio Panel Comparison'.SPECIFICATIONS
Flap Size - 6" X 6 3/4"
Rise (Distance pet door is off the floor) - 4 1/2"
Overall Panel Width - 12"Frame Colors:
Bronze (dark brown)
P - 74 3/4" - 77 3/4"
Q - 771/4"- 80 1/4"
R - 93" -96" (add cost)
Custom Heights (minimum height 36") (add cost)NOTE
- 'Custom' orders cannot be resold. Therefore, they must be a final sale once built. Note that the insulated glass units for custom height orders can take up to 3-4 weeks for delivery from the tempering plant and that we need about one more week to schedule the assembly after the glass unit arrives.
IF ORDERING A CUSTOM HEIGHT UNDER 74.75, ENTER THE HEIGHT OF YOUR OPENING IN THE COMMENTS BOX ON THE ORDER FORM. OR CALL US AT 800 371 6534 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.