Catwalk Manual Cat Door
Catwalk Superior pet doors have been designed to be maintenance free by eliminating problems often associated with pet doors such as broken flaps, broken opening and closing systems, noise and seal damage by pets, rusting screws and difficulties with large cats.
To overcome these problems the cat flaps are made from high impact Polycarbonate (Makrolon) plastic from Bayer of Germany, a world leader in plastic technology. This high impact plastic is also used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests and aircraft windows.
Our wooden door model W-UCD is designed to fit into external wooden doors or wall panels from 5/8" to 2 ¼". This model may be easily fitted by the home handy man.
* May be upgraded with a simple Catwalk upgrade kit, to the new multi-magnet system, eliminating costly battery replacement and any electrical maintenance.
* Generous flap size: 6" X 6 3/4"
* Fits doors 5/8" to 2 1/4" thick.
* Made from Bayer high impact Polycarbonate and Centrex Plastics.
* No Maintenance required.
* Woven pile draught reduction seal around flap
* May be installed by the home handyman
* Simple Installation using only 4 screws
* Environmentally friendly (may be recycled)
* External V-seal
* Available in Black, Grey and Pink
* Flap made from high impact plastic (Makrolon from Bayer of Germany)
* UV stabilized
* Automatic magnetic flap closing
* Self lining frames
* PVC seal profile for wood installation.
* Security minded - no access to screws from the outside.
* All screws are made from stainless steel. No rust marks 6 mths down the track.
* Self drains condensation build up and moisture
* 4-way locking system for manual use if required. In, Out, In & Out and Locked.
* Available in Grey, and Pink
Flap Size - 6" X 6 3/4"
Cut Out - 6 13/16 X 9"
Overall Size -7 1/2" X 9 5/8
Limited edition PINK color is now available. Profits from the sales of pink cat doors will go to cancer research.